CHURCH AND HISTORICAL MARKINGS
The church has a porch tower from 1682, a choir from 1730–1731 and a nave rebuilt after the fire of 1856 (Jakob Ulrich Lendi, architect). At the entrance to the nave, there is a Régence-period grille from 1758. The polychromy dates from the 1921 renovation overseen by the architect Fernand Dumas. The high altar and side altars in marble were made by the workshop of Louis Doret in Vevey in 1846.